What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Peer Pressure

Yes, indeed, I finally succumbed to the pressure; I've created a blog. Well, it was only Penny and Jill, but I knew I had to keep up with the Joneses! :-) The fact that I'm actually doing this at the moment means I have basically nothing else to do except take a nap, which is strangely difficult after running around like crazy for the past week. My school's graduation was on Thursday and my student recital was on Saturday. Now I can actually think more about summer and doing more fun and relaxing stuff. So my first big step to starting the summer right was creating this blog! Hopefully I'll get the hang of it soon. Guess it means I'll have to think of interesting things to write about. Hmm...maybe I'll get some inspiration from Cheeky (my cat). Maybe I can figure out how to post some pictures on here, too.

5 Comments:

Blogger pennyjean said...

Welcom to the wonderful wide world of blogging!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think my favorite thing about it is getting comments!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have a blogspot now! I'll check it often. :-)

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be interesting to see what you have to say! Just don't share the contents of your dreams!!! :-) I'll check back regularly.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Say...that's a good idea, Rachel! I've had some wingdinger dreams lately! :-)Well, I'd only share the uh, safe ones.

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi, I was looking for peer 2 peer related info for my site at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com and thought I would check out some blog sites. I get sidetracked easily these days....getting old...lol. It was an interesting read. Thanks, mike

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home