What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Zodiac Shmodiak

In case you looked at my profile and saw the Leo and Sheep names, let me hasten to say that I had nothing to do with that! Blogspot did that automatically when I put in my birthdate. I'm sure some find it an interesting study, but I like to stear clear of all that blarney.

2 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

You had me worried! I was wondering if you'd gone all Eastern Mysticism on us and joined a cult or something :)

7:11 PM  
Blogger KMS said...

I'm relieved, too! I'd wondered about that when I saw it on other people's blogs, but you definitely didn't seem like the zodiac type.

--Kendra

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home