What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Who Am I?

Colonel Brandon: Sensible...  yet Sexy
You are the true hero(ine)! Sensible, steady and
mature, you are the lynchpin of your circle of
friends and family.

Male: At your
best, you are a dynamo combination of Mr.
Knightley from Emma and Colonel Brandon
from Sense and Sensibility. At your
worst, you may be briefly beguiled by silly
women (cf. Edward Ferrars in Sense and
Sensibility
and Captain Wentworth's
behavior toward Lousia Musgrove in
Persuasion), but in the end, you'll win
through and end up with the proper heroine.


Female: You are Elinor from Sense and
Sensibility
! Wise beyond your years, you
are all too aware of the folly of those around
you. You are "sense" personified,
and without you, things would certainly fall
apart.

Which Jane Austen Character Are You?
brought to you by

7 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

This is funny -- when I first took the quiz, I came out as Marianne Dashwood! That didn't seem quite right, so I took it again and changed a couple answers, and lo, I am now sensible (and sexy) Colonel Brandon! Actually, Elinor is the female version.

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I came up as Col. Brandon too.

"At your best, you are a dynamo combination of Mr. Knightley from Emma and Colonel Brandon from Sense and Sensibility. At your worst, you may be briefly beguiled by silly women (cf. Edward Ferrars in Sense and Sensibility and Captain Wentworth's behavior toward Lousia Musgrove in Persuasion), but in the end, you'll win through and end up with the proper heroine."

Ahh... How true!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Okay, I don't get this website's way of determining who you're like. I filled out things that indicated I'm definitely NOT the life of the party sort--I'd say I'm like Elinor in S&S. But guess who this website said I'm like? Lydia in Pride and Prejudice! I can't believe it! Can you see me as being anything like poor, poor Lydia? I can see you as Marianne, though. They got that right, at least!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Booker said...

Those quizzes make me laugh. I still am convinced that however you answer, it really has no bearing on what they say you are...

12:26 PM  
Blogger Loreo said...

If you want to take a quiz that's really dead on, have your handwriting analyzed! I did it with a MACHINE at a fair one time, and it was totally right!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I remember that, Lori. At the time I was skeptical, but since then I've heard that it's a real science, or art. Aunt Linda's sister analyzes handwriting, and she's so good that she has to be careful when she sees what people have written because it's like she can see into their souls.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Booker said...

Sign me up!!!!!!

I've seen it done too. And I think it is cool. Probably more than just a hobby tho. But that would be cool. Maybe I'll have to get into it. Of course, since just about all of my correspondences are over the net, it won't do me much good. :)

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home