What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Friday, September 19, 2008

10 Week Baby Bump



I have been very bad at keeping up on here, but in some ways there hasn't been that much to write. The past month has been consumed with adjusting to the newness of pregnancy -- reading books, visiting the ob-gyn, feeling sick, selecting clothes in my collection that will fit my expanding waistline, thinking about baby names, and eating BOXES of saltine crackers! I thought I was doing pretty good until about 8 weeks and then the morning (or evening for me) sickness seemed to worsen. Just praying that it diminishes by the time we hop on an airplane on the 27th for New England!

As you can see, I also got my hair cut several weeks ago and love the ease of it. The weather is cooling down and it's turning into a lovely fall. Blessed relief!

2 Comments:

Blogger Toiling Ant said...

You look fab!

10:41 AM  
Blogger jilljones said...

So cute! Can't wait to see you and Dennis and pat my little niece or nephew. :-)

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home