What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Friday, February 29, 2008

TGIF!

I'm not sure anybody reads my blog anymore, but I'll add this anyway. Our website is now www.dennisloveskristi.com Read all about us and sign the guestbook!

I had no desire to get up this morning. Not that I was extremely tired, but I just felt totally blah and gumptionless. I decided to exchange a shower for my usual exercise routine, and slowly worked into my to-do list. The Lord has helped me be an overcomer, but I'm sure glad the weekend is coming!!

Sometimes I get the blues because I miss my sweetheart so much. I won't see him again until April 23. I'm busy and he's even busier, so we squeeze in calls and emails when we can. In case y'all didn't know it, he's a pretty wonderful guy! And wow -- he loves me. :-D

4 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

well, most people are importing their blogs into Facebook now, or just writing in Facebook. How technology moves along :-)

5:47 PM  
Blogger drewey fern said...

I still read your blog! And I love hearing tidbits of wedding info:) Blessings on you and your list of things to do!

10:12 PM  
Blogger lis said...

I'm here too!

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi! I still look at blogs after I red Facebook-- In wouldn't want to miss anything!!

Pam Jones

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home