What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Portraits





My friend Anna S. took these pics for me. It's been a very busy month with performances, entertaining, teaching, and keeping the wires hot between here and Georgia. :-) Maybe I'm just a little exhausted, or maybe there's something going around, but I came down rather suddenly with a little flu bug last night. But whether I feel better or not, I've got performances tonight and tomorrow and our church Christmas program (which I'm coordinating) on Sunday. THEN I can rest for three days before storming Altanta. :-) I guess Sherman marched to Atlanta, but storming sounded better. Do you think the South can handle this "wild" Seattle girl? Heh heh...

1 Comments:

Blogger drewey fern said...

The pics are beautiful! And I trust you'll be at full health when storming time comes:)

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home