What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Happy Birthday, Grandma!



My sweet Grandma Sweet turned 98 today! I'd say she's doing mighty fine for a woman who's survived polio, two world wars (plus a few more), the Great Depression, two husbands, two children, many homes, and a nursing home! She laughs easily, which is probably a contributor to her longevity.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. RF said...

I like that picture! She is one amazing lady. I enjoyed talking with her on her yesterday and wishing her a happy 98th.

6:18 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Still spry and humorous and intelligent at that age? Sure hope I have those particular genes!

5:17 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Well, I wouldn't quite call her spry!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home