What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Monday, January 07, 2008

Pictures and stuff

Rather than post a bunch of pictures here, I decided to give my faithful readers a link to pictures on Facebook. There you can see ample evidence that Dennis and Kristi are very happy. :-) Okay, we're a little tired right now (I got home early this morning), and are missing each other, but we're excited about our springtime wedding and a new life together. And for me, there are mixed emotions because I'm going to miss a lot of people here and I think they're going to miss me. BUT, I'm choosing to focus on the positives. God has clearly led Dennis and me together and we are so well suited for each other. God's timing and plans are impeccable. I had to smile when I read this verse this morning: "Commit thy way unto the Lord, and He shall bring it to pass." (Psalm 37) Only in my case, it should read 'Pass.' Hee hee!

Here's the link to pictures: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=83321&l=b80e3&id=906030432

1 Comments:

Blogger drewey fern said...

Yay! I've been hoping for pics! I'll hop right over:)

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home