What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Happenings Lately


Here are some pictures showing life the past few weeks. I'm 35 weeks along today! You can see the progress of the nursery. It's been fun to get the room ready and get stuff needed for Baby's birthday. A couple weeks ago we went to Louisiana for a wedding. That's me at 33 weeks in the flowered dress, and the one with the mask was taken during a little detour in New Orleans. What a fascinating city!
Last Saturday I was surprised with a baby shower! It was a lovely time with friends, delicious food, games, and of course, presents. I wasn't expecting one this soon, but I'm so glad they did.













2 Comments:

Blogger Toiling Ant said...

Wish I'd known you were down here in LA. :-)

12:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It was only a short time! I did think of you though. :-)

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home