What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Friday, November 21, 2008

It's a Boy!




We got our first ultrasound yesterday and could clearly see that our active little one is a boy! I'd been hoping for a girl, but we're still thrilled. My ObGyn says baby and mommy are both doing very well, PTL! The picture of us was taken last Sunday at 18 weeks 2 days.
In other good news, we're going to Washington in December!! I'm so excited to see my family, home, and friends. It won't be during Christmas, but at least it will be during the Christmas season.

1 Comments:

Blogger Toiling Ant said...

You look so lovely.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home