What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Friday, May 08, 2009

One of Those Years...







My mom pointed out to me this morning all that had happened in my life in the past year. Then I remembered that in the space of 13 months, I'd gotten married, moved from Washington to Georgia, honeymooned in Greece, had a baby, and graduated from college! Include in there trips to New Hampshire, Maine, South Carolina, and Washington. This next year should be a breeze!


Today was my college graduation in Louisiana. We were planning to go, but ultimately decided last week the trip would be too much with a newborn and his recovering mom. Kind of disappointing, but even if I missed the pomp and circumstance and it doesn't seem real, I still earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Music -- a goal of a number of years now. I'm very glad I did it, however unconventional the route was! God is good.



1 Comments:

Blogger Susan Elizabeth said...

Connor is beautiful! I think you'll find that having a son will fill most of your time in the near future. (which is a really good thing!)
Congratulations!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home