What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Great Weekend

We had a great weekend with Jill and Jed here! We shopped, ate out, played games, talked, laughed plenty, danced an Irish jig, feasted on roast beef with the family, played a piano duet at church, and went to a couple book stores. You can find a much more detailed narrative on Jill's blog.

In other local news, I discovered a cat repellant spray in our closet that has been keeping Cheeky off the rug! Hooray! Not cool, though, that he decided to use the floor in my parents' closet. The saga continues.

I'm playing my harp in a music competition this spring! I'm so excited. I actually love practicing hours on end to prepare for something. Just praying my back and arms cooperate.

Dinner calls.

3 Comments:

Blogger Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Thet's a great picture of you and yore sis! Glad ya'll got some good time together...

Cats are funny critters. The Lady of the hoose and I have had us quite a few over the years and true to form we still have us one livin' with us. His name is Max-in-a-Million. We calls him Max or Maxie for ease of speakin'. So far he ain't showed quite the same ailment yore Cheeky kitty critter has. Hope thet there repellant stuff works fer ya'!!!

Keep up the good work a-playin' yore harp... ...I'll be trustin' God'll make yer back and arms equal to the task...

7:15 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I forgot to mention that on Saturday the family celebrated Jill's birthday, which is tomorrow, March 1st!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Booker said...

whoohoo for Starbucks![when I can afford them that is :-)]

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home