What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Funny Pot


What's interesting about this picture is not the smiling girl in green, but the potted plant behind her! This hearty palm obviously needed to be repotted quite awhile ago because the roots have actually broken through the stone pot! You can see the crack on the side and the dirt on the bottom. That's one strong plant.

Anybody remember this restaurant? I'm sorry to say that the service was pretty bad, but the view was wonderful!

3 Comments:

Blogger CKS said...

Yup, I remember it! We went there because you mentioned going there and the great view! I'll have to agree with your assessment of the overall establishment. Don't remember the plant, though...

11:04 AM  
Blogger TripleNine said...

Thanks for your comment on my site. I've certainly seen the restaurant though I never actually made it up there. Doesn't sound like I missed much though :)

5:14 PM  
Blogger Booker said...

I have to admit, something else popped into my head when I first saw the title, lol!!!!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home