What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Food!

< A portion of the seder dinner

I had to wait a week for this scrumptious bagel!


The middle left shows a tasty Jerusalem Dish that Lisa and I shared at Papa Andrea's restaurant.

Above is our Easter luncheon at an Armenian Tavern. We loved the ambience of our little room!

And how could I leave without eating some falafel (left)?

So there you have the first installment of picture reports. I thought food was a good start. :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Well, some of the directions don't look right because the pictures were in different places when I was describing them. Make sense?

7:16 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

yep, it made sense. And yummmy! Oh for a good Bonkers bagel! Hmmmm.... maybe I'll build one at work today for lunch.

2:38 AM  
Blogger Mrs. RF said...

Oh, my- those all look so good! Now I am hungry!

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home