What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

What a Dream!

This morning I had a dream that I was driving or walking a road nearby (though maybe it was in NH), when I saw first of all my Aunt Ellie tear by on a motorcycle, dress hiked up and hair flying! And as if that wasn't enough of a shocker, I then saw my Grandma Sweet on another motorcycle, going a little slower, falling off now and then, but her white hair was blowing in the wind and she had a look of pure glee on her face! Pretty funny. For those of you who don't know her, she's 96 and moves around mostly by wheelchair. The idea of her on a motorcycle is most fantastical! Ha ha!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. RF said...

Chuckle. Now, that would be fun for the 2 of us to be riding around with our white hair blowing in the wind. Maybe I should try that.....Mmmmmm....um....no.

11:53 AM  
Blogger lis said...

What a gleeful mind-picture that makes! Joy in motion! hehehe Perhaps in heaven, Mrs. RF. Meanwhile, I'm with you: too scary!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Loreo said...

That raised MY eyebrows!! (And the corners of my mouth) What Did you eat before bed!?

3:42 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

You do have the oddest dreams! They make for great blog material, though! Perhaps this dream was a prophecy of what Grandma and Aunt Ellie will be doing in heaven. I can definitely picture Grandma tearing around on a motorcycle. Maybe not Aunt Ellie, but you never know!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Hilarious!

I loved the part about G'ma Sweet "falling off now and then"- as if taking a spill off a motorcycle was no big deal- just climb back on!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Booker said...

Hahahahaa.

*agrees with Claire*

5:10 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Lovely dream!! What a good image of Gramma Sweet. :-)

Give my love to Jersalem (and my sisters) when you get there.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home