What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Here's an Irish blessing for you:

As you slide down the Bannister of Life,
May the Splinters never point the wrong way.

Ha, ha! I thought that was funny! The Irish certainly have a wry sense of humor. I've got Irish genes on both side, the closest being my great-grandfather on my dad's side. He happens to be the same great-grandfather to some other bloggers I know! If he could see us all now...:-)

Today there's no school, so I'm having a St. Patty's party tonight. Should be fun. We're going to have lots of green and even a little orange food, plus games and good times.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to the green and orange treats!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Oh, by the way, do green eyes count as "wearing green" or do I risk pinching by wearing only the green that God gave me?)

Inquiring minds want to know...

10:33 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Sorry, green eyes don't count. ;-) Surely you must have something green! Or you can even wear orange.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Avalanche Cowpoke said...

If I poked some alfalfa in my shirt pocket would thet qualify??? 8~)

6:47 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Oh, probably. :-D

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a nice time at your party Kristi! I'm glad we didn't take a group picture because all those shades of green would've sworn at each other!!!

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We could have made it a black and white photo. That would have stopped the hostilities!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I didn't even think of doing a group picture! Yeah, the color combo might have looked a bit sickly.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home