What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Home Again

I made it home safe and sound yesterday! I had a great time in Israel, but I sure love coming back to my beloved country. "I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free..." That song ran through my head as I went through customs in Atlanta.

I didn't get much sleep at all on the plane, so yesterday after a shower and a delicious barbecue, I konked out on the couch for about five hours. Then I had to get up early this morning for a dentist appt., so I've got a bunch of catching up to do on sleep and everything else!

I'm going to share some pictures and reports over several days and blog entries, so hopefully that will be an interesting way for you to share in my adventurous trip.

God was very good in His protection and provision and little blessings along the way. Thanks for your prayers! Now I'd appreciate your prayers as I face a mountain: getting braces tomorrow! Frankly, I'm scared to tears because I know my teeth are super sensitive (the dentist numbed me twice this morning and I still felt the "painless" water laser drill), and they're going to move a lot, so I'm probably going to be in constant pain. Yeah, I guess I'm being a sissy about it all, but I don't feel bad about asking for prayer for my physical and emotional well-being during this ordeal.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. RF said...

Glad you are home safe, and will be praying about your teeth. Trust it won't be as bad as you think it will be!

And, looking forward to more reports and pictures.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Welcome home!

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. I will pray for both the pain, and the progress!

(Welcome back to the best land on earth!)

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home