What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Adios, Amigos!



On Wednesday, this Wild West girl is heading for the Wild East! Tomorrow is going to be super busy, so I thought I'd take the opportunity tonight to say farewell to my blogging friends. I'd appreciate your prayers for safety and a wonderful time in Israel!

(So should I take this hat with me? Ha ha!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you, and your trip! God speed!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Mrs. RF said...

Enjoy! (and, no...don't take the hat!)

2:37 PM  
Blogger Booker said...

a little late, so you might not get this til in Israel, but have a blast! :-) Enjoy, stay safe, and I agree with Mrs RF, trade the cowboy hat for a beret :-)

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home