What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Happy Now?


Okay, here's my metallic smile for those who requested a picture. Hmm, my hair looks a little lopsided. Oh, well. You get the idea! I'm thinking of attaching little rhinestones to the front brackets so people see a sparkle everytime I smile. Or maybe not.

Hey, if you look really close (I just noticed this), you can see that my eyeballs are half green and half blue. Cool, huh? I had nothing to do with it.

9 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. RF said...

Great pic! Thanks. And, yes, I am happy now.

4:51 AM  
Blogger Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Aaaaaaaaawwww!!! How very fetchin' indeed!!! Ol' 'Lanche is as happy as a clam now---he gave a hearty nicker snicker---thet's what he does when he's tickled pink---he also tries to lick the monitor screen... ...funny hoss! 8~)

7:26 AM  
Blogger lis said...

Really cute! :O)

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this one better... It's not quite as "fish-eye" looking. ;-)

http://www.jeremymcmahan.com/photos/AbramAnniversary/_w/IMG_3261_JPG.jpg

2:39 PM  
Blogger Booker said...

nice pix. Way to have the courage to post it :-)

and just finished reading your previous post too. Ouch. Small variety of food, pain pills, wild ideas. My, what goings ons :-)

4:37 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Jeremy, are you saying you like my picture or your picture better? I thought the one you took looked a little wild (and one eye was red).

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristi,

I'm only talking about the focal length issue. :-) (You look just fine in yours.)

Your photo doesn't have a natural "feel" to it because us humans are used to see through "stereo" vision. That being with two eyes. When a photo of a person's face is taken with the camera held closely with a wide-angle setting on the lens, it reduces how much of the sides of the face are seen, and in what proportions compared to the "amount" usually seen from our two-eyes system God gave us. Thus, a photo taken from greater distance with more "zoom" creates a photo without as much of a cycloptic impression.

Confused? :-J

9:58 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I see. (I think.)

7:03 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

You look so CUTE! Very fetching indeed!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home