What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Arm and a Leg

That's what we're paying for gas these days! It wasn't comforting to learn that the price of gas in our area is higher than most of the rest of the country. Today I paid $3.05 per gallon at Costco, which is cheaper than most gas stations. I'm going through about $50 a week in gas (I drive a mini van). Just curious what others around the country are suffering, I mean, paying.

8 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. RF said...

I think the last tank we got was $2.81. But, I think the prices are now higher than that. Sigh.

5:09 AM  
Blogger Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Ride a Hoss!!! 8~D

6:47 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

I just paid $2.85- lower than some places.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I passed a Chevron that was selling unleaded for $3.17.

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am paying right at $3 a gallon.. It takes me $80 a week for gas.. I drive a SUV..

5:30 PM  
Blogger Booker said...

2.96 now...

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home