What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Scaring Men Silly (or Scaring Silly Men)

Today at the office building where I teach harp on Thursdays, I was ascending the stairs to the bathroom. All was quiet and no one was about. Usually how it is. I came to one of the landings just at the same moment a man rushed out of a room right there. I think I really startled him because he jumped a few inches, gasped, and said, "Oh, you scared me!" Kind of startled me, too, but I was more amused at his reaction. I proceeded up to the small ladies room. As I was brushing my teeth (a frequent activity lately), I heard the door open and out of the corner of my eye I saw a man walk in! He looked mighty startled to see me there. I said, "Uh, wrong one!" This was the 5th floor and the men's room is on the 3rd floor. He looked confused for a moment, looked at the sign that said Women, then went out muttering something about someone have changed the bathrooms. Uh, nope, this has been the ladies room for the past ten years I've been here anyway! Ha ha, I found it highly amusing that both events happened within about 5 minutes. Such excitement in my day, I tell ya.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe those braces are magnetic?

1:22 AM  
Blogger Booker said...

ryc-I have two sites for several reasons. It started because I needed a Xanga account to comment on Isaac, Ethan and Joseph's sites. Then I decided I wanted more comments, and it just wasn't happening with Blogger, so I decided to turn my Xanga into a "business" of garnering comments.

and nice post. It wasn't the same guy was it? cause if it was, maybe he was "on" something :-)

3:01 AM  
Blogger Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Ol' 'Lanche thinks folkses seem to jest git themselves all-in-a-bother with rushin' aboot and are furgittin' where they be sometimes!

7:33 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

No, it wasn't the same guy, Ryu. I think they were both just rushing around too fast and not thinking about what they were doing!

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home