What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006





Today was absolutely beautiful!! It got up to about 90 degrees -- marvelous. I went for a bike ride this morning and it was already quite warm. I wished I had a camera or the pen of Wordsworth to take in all the beauty around me -- the shining mountain, the emerald trees, the fragrant breeze, the singing birds, the little farms, and the very feel of wonderful sunshine!

This afternoon Cheeky and I played a bit on the lawn. It felt so good to sit on cool grass. Probably the first time since last summer I've done that. I took my camera out and got a little carried away "experimenting" with flowers and my self. The buttercup ones didn't turn out too well. I'll have to keep working on that.

5 Comments:

Blogger Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Nuthin' quite like a fine Spring Day!!!

6:14 AM  
Blogger Booker said...

nice pix. at first, the one of you lying down looked really weird. It took me awhile to figure out why. It was your eyes, they looked "dead". Then once I realized what it was, it stopped being weird.

How odd is that? The pranks our brains play on us...

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Cheeky-eyed view of you is quite nice... Did you get him to take the picture? :-D

2:04 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Pretty talented, isn't he? ;-)

10:00 PM  
Blogger lis said...

Very cool!

It's weird to think of you being allll of the way over there, when you were just here! :O)

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home