What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Day



Angelo and I went to a restaurant last night for our Valentine's Day date. We made lovely music together for lots of couples. It was rather interesting observing the couples nearest me. Some married couples appeared to be there cause that's what they were supposed to do. They didn't converse much and looked like their minds were elsewhere. But some older couples still seemed delighted to talk and laugh together. One couple (I don't know if they were married) looked like they were about 20 years apart in age -- she in her 20s and he in his 40s, but maybe they don't look their age. They were a little too affectionate.

I played for nearly 4 hours, so my fingers and back were pretty shot, but I figured it was more interesting than staying home with a book and feeling sorry for my single self. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home