What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Great movie!



If you haven't seen Facing the Giants, you must! I watched it with some friends last night and was so impressed. Definitely one of the best movies I've seen. It's been shown in theaters, which is pretty amazing because it's a very Christian movie. The storyline and the message were dynamic. This would be great for any family, church, youth group...you get the idea.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Evan and I saw it last week and LOVED it! It's incredibly inspiring. Evan even gave it a plug from the pulpit, something he doesn't do very often--for obvious reasons!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I thought of Evan when I saw the movie, knowing he would love it!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home