What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Who Am I?


Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!


Following Lisa's link, I took the 100 Acre personality quiz. I'm not sure who I thought I'd be, but I was a little surprised at being Winnie the Pooh. Probably because I don't neatly fit into any personality type. I can be outgoing or bossy at times, and I can also be the melancholy loner. One time I filled out the EHarmony personality profile just for fun. I didn't spend a super critical amount of time on it like you're supposed to, and it was really difficult to pin down specific answers. They basically turned me down as a candidate for the program because my profile was so inconclusive! Does this mean I haven't "found myself" yet? Ah, well, at least I have friends who love me, even if I am a personality jellyfish (or is it chameleon?).

4 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

I came out as Roo. :)

1:24 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I came out as Piglet!

5:38 AM  
Blogger lis said...

actually, Kristi, I think the fact that you don't fit into their boxes means you are just a great reminder that eharmony can't match up to God's level of creativity! :O)

9:42 AM  
Blogger Booker said...

Hahhaha! No offense, but I never would have pegged you as Pooh in a million years.

I got Owl:
"always full of facts and stories...
love to talk about your experiences...
don't always have right info...
tend to talk to much..."


Hahahaha. How true is that?

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home