What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Poll

No, this isn't about how many people read my blog! I just wanted to ask some opinions. If I were to make another CD this summer, it would either be solo harp (hymns and such) OR a Christmas conglomeration ~ vocal solos w/harp or w/piano, a few solo harp, maybe a couple duets. So I thought I'd ask those of you who have heard past CDs, or even if you haven't, which would you be quicker to buy/listen to? The challenge of doing a Christmas CD is its shortened market (about two months out of the year), but people do want Christmas music at Christmas time!

Vote now! :-D

13 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. RF said...

Tough question! I would really love a Christmas one! So, I guess that would be my vote.
(Course I am biased. I would buy whatever you recorded! But don't tell anyone.)

5:44 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Hmmm... I think I'd lean toward the Christmas CD, but it's a tough call.

7:39 PM  
Blogger lis said...

Solo harp for me!

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for Christmas. I love Christmas music.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

I second the Christmas vote! It would play constantly in our house. Go for it!!!

6:07 PM  
Blogger 1smalldino said...

Why not both!: )

6:12 PM  
Blogger 1smalldino said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Well, I could very potentially do both, but just not at the same time! So it's a matter of choosing which one's first (in case the second doesn't get done!).

7:15 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

I like Christmas music, and it's always nice to get new Christmas CDs to add to the variation of one's collection! :)

3:59 PM  
Blogger Susan Elizabeth said...

CHRISTMAS!!!

2:02 PM  
Blogger 1smalldino said...

I say do Christmas first.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Brenda Jo said...

I vote for harp.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Juliana said...

I'll vote for Christmas. I play Christmas music all year long.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home