What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tagged!

Okay, I've been tagged by Penny and Lori to list seven things about myself and then tag seven other people, but I'm going to skip the second step because those people that I would tag have already been tagged! So I hope I'm not doing something "illegal"!

1. I am very dusty at the moment because I was working in the dusty new house all afternoon.
2. I love chocolate.
3. My right eye looks smaller than my left eye.
4. I have arachnaphobia, which is really inconvenient when you're cleaning out a spider-infested garage.
5. I'm really excited about moving to our new house, new neighborhood, new town! But it's not real at all because the new house isn't even done and we're moving in a week.
6. I know God answers prayer!
7. I'm really tired and can't think of anything brilliant for #7!

So there. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home