What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Silly Kiddos


Lori's family came over on Mother's Day for dinner. We were standing around chatting shortly before they left, when this pot came scooting into the room. Fortunately I was able to grab my camera and snap a picture of this peculiar 9 year-old snail! Will (4) was having so much fun under the blanket. I told him to stand still for a picture. I laughingly said, "Smile!" He replied earnestly, "I am smiling!" I have no doubt he was! What a hoot those kids are. Of course I'm not prejudiced at all. :-D

4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. RF said...

Love the pics...you do have very special neices and nephews. Course I am not a bit predjudiced eithor.

4:20 AM  
Blogger Booker said...

Hahahahaa! That Pot one is priceless...

1:52 PM  
Blogger drewey fern said...

Ahhhh! SO cute! :)

2:00 PM  
Blogger pennyjean said...

You've been tagged! Come see my blog for details.

Love the pictures!

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home