What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Enough already!



This picture came to mind when I was balancing my checkbook and lamenting the hundreds of dollars I'm spending on gas! I even drew a little screaming face next to one of my gas entries. The last price at Costco was $3.17 a gallon, which is cheaper than many other places. When will it stop??

7 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

$3.17!?!?! oh my goodness. I know it is coming, but I'm still not ready for $3+ gas.

All I can say is that I'm thankful for my motorcycle. 55-60mpg on that baby!

Of course, weather plays a bigger part when riding on that :-)

3:27 PM  
Blogger Mrs. RF said...

And to think that only last fall I was rejoicing at $1.79. We haven't hit $2.90 here yet, but it is coming I am sure.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Stop!! I can't even remember when it was below $2!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Today it was $3.23. Took my $56 to top off my already quarter full tank. Maybe I should get a motorcycle. Or stay home.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Booker said...

Motorcycle. You've already got the basics down since you ride a bicycle a lot. Plus, it is just fun. And as an added bonus, you get to look wicked cool :-)

being a shutin, while having its advantages, gets old real quick. Unless you can have friends over at least once a week :-)

1:25 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Motorcycles get to be a problem, though, if you're wearing a skirt or taking a harp somewhere. :-)

3:55 PM  
Blogger NWAHarpistRebekahGrace said...

I know entirely what you mean. :)

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home