What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

My Laptop

Cheeky was so desparate for personal attention this evening that he was even happy sitting in my lap while I was practicing! I don't think I've had a cat do this before. Never tried anyway. He loves harp music and can often be found sitting contentedly near me when I'm practicing or teaching. Isn't his adoring expression so cute?

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. RF said...

Aren't cats wonderful...That is so cute. So nice that he enjoys good music.

4:59 AM  
Blogger Booker said...

I'm guessing that model isn't compatible with a mouse? :-)

2:39 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Ha ha! Probably not.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home