What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Hacked!

Can you believe my website was hacked?? I checked it on Wednesday because I wanted to (finally) write down cousin Katie's email address from the guestbook, and was surprised to bring up a page full of nothing but colorful letters. I wrote in panic to my webmaster and he said it looked like it was hacked. I guess I need to check it regularly. So it's up and running now, but it makes me mad at all the aimless, mischievous people out there messing with computers. Hmph. Katie, if you read this, I would like to get in touch with you, but some of my guestbook entries disappeared, including yours! You can email me at double k, plus my last name at juno dot com. (How's that for code? :-o Yup, just a little paranoid about spammers right now.)

At this time next week, I shall be 3,000 miles east of here, shivering in the New England cold. Yup, that's right, I might just see some of my readers at a certain place of worship in the lovely woods of New Hampshire. And I'll get to see Jackson for the first time!! Yay! Last week I called Jill on her birthday, and Jed answered the phone. It was gratifying to hear his excited "HI!!" and know they're excited about us coming (my parents, too).

3 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

eh, by the time you get here, it will probably be a balmy 40!

and stinks to be hacked indeed. At least all that happened was some mischief and not some serious data swiping or financial issues...

2:00 PM  
Blogger drewey fern said...

I'm SO glad you're coming!!!

7:08 PM  
Blogger lis said...

Yipeee! (for your travels, not the hacking)

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home