What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Blog Paralysis

Do you ever get those long stretches of time when you can't think of anything interesting to blog about?? For several weeks I had to restrain myself from blogging several times a day, but now I've got a major brain cramp that's preventing the creative juices from flowing. Aaagh! Does anybody else suffer from this malady? I know I'll have something interesting to write in a few days, but for now, my readers will have to seek green pastures elsewhere. (Does that fit? Sure.)

8 Comments:

Blogger CKS said...

I certainly relate!

As a possible solution let me suggest the approach of Joseph and the Egyptians to their seven years of plenty and seven years of famine. Compile a list of blog topics during those weeks of plenty and force yourself to not overblog. Then when the famine comes, you can draw a few ideas from the list.

-Quack Craig

4:59 PM  
Blogger redsoxwinthisyear said...

That's ok, the Red Sox post generated so many comments, a drought will only compensate for the flood of visits.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Loreo said...

Am I the only one who would rather see a new post saying as little as, "I had grapenuts for breakfast," rather than wait for bloggers to come up with fabulous material? Even a line is welcome when you're a voracious reader of blogs! Here's some flattery to help keep you producing: I often go to your blog after checking my comments, Kristi! :)

1:17 AM  
Blogger Mrs. RF said...

I agree with you Lori! Small frequent blogs are better than none at all! (speaking as a frequent blog reader, but not a blogger who has to keep up with lots of posts.)

3:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristi,

I think you had better BLOG tomorrow... Of all days! ;~)

:-J

10:31 AM  
Blogger Booker said...

Gotta agree with Loreo and Mrs RF on this one. I'm a quantity over quality kind of guy anyway...

1:56 PM  
Blogger Isaac Demme said...

Quite regularly. Sometimes it is from having nothing to write, other times I have lots to say, but I feel like it would take a good deal of time and energy to say it right, so I don't (the paradox of the lazy perfectionist)

2:39 PM  
Blogger Booker said...

Regularly?!? That doesn't even BEGIN to describe you Zac! :) It is more like you don't post regularly :) hahahahaa[yes, I am still going with that tired old thing. the others just didn't work for me]

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home