What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Oops!

Don't you hate it when you guess the wrong person on the phone? I called a student's home this afternoon to talk to the mom. Someone picked up and said hello, but I only heard the "lo" and it wasn't clear. I should have identified myself first, but instead said, "Hi, Sabrina?" A deep male voice answers, "Uh, this is John. Do I sound like Sabrina?" Yikes! How embarassing! Moral of the story - till you're sure, keep 'em talking.
Today I not only accidentally called Max Zach, but a few minutes later I called Zach Max! Aaagh! Must be the "a" sound confusing my ear.
I got called into the office today for not doing something I was supposed to do in grading and accountability. Man, I hate making mistakes, especially at the end of the year. So I feel about two inches tall today.
And I can't wait for school to be over.

1 Comments:

Blogger Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Chuckle! ...makes ya' real glad for them good days, don't it?! 8~D

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home