What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A Plethora of Weddings!

Is it the water? Is it the air? Is it Cupid on the loose? I'm just amazed at how many weddings there are this year, at least compared to that last couple of years. My parents and I have sometimes discussed how little people seem to be getting married lately. Maybe it goes in cycles, because there's sure not a problem this year, at least among my friends. Two friends married in January, one friend got married last Saturday, and I've got four more friends getting married this summer. Plus a couple weddings I'm playing at professionally (i.e. I don't know them). Oh, and I'm playing or singing at most of these friends' weddings.

I'm not complaining! What better way to promote real marriage than to have Godly people getting married and setting the example? May more and more young people get the "bug"! :-) I remember some preacher at a wedding (was it my dad?) who noted that if God hates the division of a marriage relationship, how much more must He love bringing together a man and woman destined for each other!

2 Comments:

Blogger Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Yay fer weddin's !!!

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, He does. And I have Scripture to back up that statement!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home