What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

More Israel Pictures




The Jewish Quarter kitty is one of the many little feline friends I made in Jerusalem. He seemed most grateful for the attention. I felt so sorry for all the neglected, diseased, and hungry cats I saw! I took this picture for my fat, lazy cat's benefit.

The dinner picture was taken at an outdoor restaurant in Jaffa right before I left. Great fun!

Lisa and I snagged an obliging Italian to take this picture of us at the Church of St. Peter's of Gallicantu. We're sitting right by the steps Jesus probably walked up the night of his betrayal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home