What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

I love fall!




These are some pictures from my trip to Michigan last month. As you can see, the foliage was already spectacular, which is how it's looking around here. We have more evergreens than anything, so we don't have quite the display the east does. I just love this time of year with its crisp sunshine, smoky scents, falling leaves, bright trees, pumpkin everything, cozy evenings, and of course, the anticipation of Thanksgiving and Christmas! November and December are looking quite full, making me appreciate this quiet weekend.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, fall is tops. The colors, the 'crisp' air. The coming of Thanksgiving and Christmas... And this year, the coming of my favorite day ever! :-)

5:25 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

What, the Christmas party?? ;-p

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah... There's that too! (Oh wow, what a great winter this is going to be!!)

But I must admit I was thinking more about February 10th... (I GLADLY admit it.)

;-J

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home