What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Some pictures finally! (Moving Day)








Here are some pictures of the moving day! Notice the lovely circular staircase the movers had to take the piano up. Rachel and I are taking a break on "headless" chairs. I was "kind of" busy that day, so I didn't take a lot of pictures!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

I drafted this Saturday, but the true date should be Tuesday!

1:55 PM  
Blogger wideyed said...

Nice staircase! The guy in the background made me laugh.

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home