What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Wicked!

You know you've been around New Englanders too long when you start using "wicked" in your vocabulary. Yes, I shocked myself! I haven't actually said it out loud, but I've thought it, like today when I told myself, "This counter is wicked dirty," or something to that effect. Ha ha! I should try the word on some local friends and see how they respond. ;-D

1 Comments:

Blogger Connie said...

:) The "wicked" bug was one of the first lingual oddities I noticed when we first moved here to N.E. from Ohio. It doesn't have to infect you though if you don't let it. (p.s. We live in RI, but I think Main has it the worst - think L.L. Bean slippers. :) Can't wait for your next Cd. :)

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home