What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

SWF seeking...

Heh heh, I read my "about me" info and decided it sounded like a personal ad, so I deleted it. Probably everyone who's looking at this blog knows enough about me anyway. If not, you can look at my profile and figure it out.

7 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

I was going to put something very witty here, but then realized it could have been taken the wrong way[by others], so I forbear.

Am I a saint or what? You have no idea what internal fortitude it took to NOT write it :) heheheehhee...

6:53 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Okaaaay...

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bummer. I was hoping to see the ad.

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah... I'd like to see it too!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

SWF, 5'10" blond/green, seeking tall, dark, and handsome...

Ha ha, it wasn't that interesting, you poor bachelors! Just some general info about myself.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I was thinking more on the pathetic side. There's my merciful nature coming out. :-)

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it came out all right... and it's long gone! :~J

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home