What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Happy Birthday, Lori!

Today is my big sis Lori's birthday! Since she is over 30, I'll delicately refrain from telling her exact age. If you feel inclined to say Happy Birthday to her, you can do it here, or on her blog - loreos.blogspot.com. Lori was my hero and my enemy when I was growing up, but now she's simply my friend and a pretty cool person. She's an amazingly talented artist, cook, gardener, and decorator. She's a devoted mom and wife who's been through a lot of challenges, but has clung to God and grown in faith and character. Happy Birthday and lots of love from your little sis!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. RF said...

Amen! And Happy Birthday Lori!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Loreo said...

Like, thank you SO much, Kristi! You're too kind...and forgiving!:)

7:04 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I think 'enemy' was a stronger word than I meant, but you know what I mean!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home