What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Where is everyone?

I have wandered to and fro throughout the blog world searching for new posts, but they are not to be found! I know my sister's moving, so I'll forgive her, and I know Derrick and Claire are up-to-date, but what is everyone else doing?? Don't you know blogs are for...blogging? What is this world coming to?

6 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

I suspect it is because everyone is getting 'rested up' from the family time. That is the excuse they will use anyway. I would put my money on the fact that everyone is just a lazy bum tho :) Ahh, for the good ol days when people saw things thru...

12:14 PM  
Blogger Silas said...

I update constantly every eight weeks or so. (said with extreme sarcasm.)

6:15 PM  
Blogger Laughter said...

You just have to look in the right blogs...


:-Þ

10:53 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Okay, I didn't look in EVERY blog there is!

10:59 PM  
Blogger Loreo said...

Now you know what it's like--you were gone for a few days back east, and whenever I went to look at your blog, I kept waiting for a new one besides "INSOMNIA"! I had to be very patient while you were gathering important news like being squished by flesh on an airplane! Ha ha!

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi!

Yeah! Now you know what it's like.
Ha,ha...Yes, I enjoyedyour description
of N. Englanders...Nice template by the way:)

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home