What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Monday, August 15, 2005

The One Who Leads

This inspiring poem was in a birthday e-card I received:

The One Who leads you makes no mistakes.
The One Who guides you has the right directions.
The One Who counsels you has the wisest answers.
The One Who provides for you has the greatest resources.
The One Who blesses you brings the greatest joys.
-Roy Lessin

My parents called this morning! They'd just docked at Ketchikan and had cell phone coverage. The ship sounds amazing. They walked miles around it just checking it out. There are 13 floors, several restaurants, and lots more, I'm sure. The weather is nice up there and the trip was very restful and beautiful.

I'm taking off this afternoon for a couple days up in B.C. to visit a friend. We're going to visit Vancouver tomorrow. The weather right now is beautiful, so I'm looking forward to the scenic drive up there. I'll also look forward to catching up with all the scads of blogs and comments upon my return! :-D

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Thanks for the update on Daddy and Mama. I've been thinking of them a lot. They must be having a blast. Please keep me posted if you hear from them again!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Booker said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home