What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!!



Here's my little pilgrim outfit that I wore to the school feast. Okay, my hair doesn't fit the period, but other than that, you'd think I'd just stepped out of old England, right? Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm thankful for dear friends like you!

8 Comments:

Blogger QueenOfLillyFlowers said...

UM. Is that a gold link watch?

8:11 PM  
Blogger Booker said...

Happy thanksgiving to you to.

and Lily, you are WAY to observant if you're noticing something like that :)

5:29 AM  
Blogger Mrs. RF said...

And a great Thanksgiving to you as well!

7:34 AM  
Blogger QueenOfLillyFlowers said...

THANK YOU.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

It's actually mostly silver with touches of gold. What, don't you think it's authentic pilgrim wear??

11:09 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Very cute!

7:27 PM  
Blogger CKS said...

I had no IDEA the Pilgrims wore so much make-up!!!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

So call me Hester and slap a W for Worldly on my chest, Mr. Wise Guy!

Actually, I'm not wearing a whole lot of make-up in this picture, but I guess even a little looks like a lot to a New Englander.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home