What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Home Again








I got home late last night from New Hampshire, where I had nearly a week of good times with family and friends. I had fun with Jed, Chloe, and Tucker, who are some of the most adorable kids ever! I can't wait to see what the new little guy's going to be like. While I was there I played with the kids, shopped with Jill, watched movies, visited Grandma Sweet, played games with super fun people, went to Portsmouth and Strawbery Banke (some of the pictures are from there), went to the church picnic, and rested in between.
So now it's back to Washington, where I somehow managed to bring home NH's crummy weather. My mom said yesterday was gorgeous. Hmm. Well, it's definitely feeling more fallish and I'm feeling more ready for the cooler, cozy days and the holidays!

2 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

that one of Tucker in the big boots was great! :-)

6:05 PM  
Blogger Cara said...

The one of Chloe is wicked awesome. And I love Tucker and his boots! It was nice seeing you! Sorry you had to experience the crummy side of NE weather, you'll just have to come out again and see how nice it can be when there's good weather!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home