What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Birthday Report




I'm short on time right now, but I'm going to just say thank you for the "happy birthdays" and report that I did indeed have a happy birthday! It was kind of different from past ones, especially since I taught most of the afternoon, but that's part of "growing up" I suppose. The highlight of the day was going to the Cheesecake Factory with my parents and Lori. I love that restaurant! We had to wait about 20 minutes to be seated, but the awesome food was worth it. I opened presents there and Lori and I had a great time entertaining the parents with goofiness. Here are a few pictures to demonstrate that.

I used to think 27 was such a grown up, OLD age, but strangely, I don't feel old at all! Sometimes I feel quite juvenile and in appearance I could still pass for 22. :-)

8 Comments:

Blogger Loreo said...

Yay for 2 wonderful birthday fun days! Cheesecake Factory with yous guys was AWESOME!!! I love that picture of Cheeky, too.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Susan Elizabeth said...

Cute pics...love cheesecake! Hope your day was great!

2:59 PM  
Blogger lis said...

Happy birthday! Twenty-seven is an extremely cool age, so enjoy. :O)

8:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:25 AM  
Blogger drewey fern said...

Happy (late - sigh) Birthday! Aren't big sisters fun? :) So glad it was a good time.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Ol' 'Lanche and I love those pics of you and yer sis!

7:09 AM  
Blogger pennyjean said...

I miss you guys so much. Happy Birthday! (sorry sooooooo laaaaate!)

11:30 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Aaw, we miss you, too, Penny!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home