What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

What next?

Our weather this winter has been so weird! Snowstorms, windstorms, rainstorms...
We just had another snow storm which didn't yield too many inches of snow, but sure messed up the roads with ice. The worst snow hit during Seattle rush hour last night and snarled up traffic for hours -- the worst some of the newscasters had ever seen.

So that's our excitement. I cancelled my teaching today as I have to drive to my students and many of them live off secluded back roads. Here I stay at home, trying to be productive in other ways, but feeling a little off-track because I'm not doing what I was expecting to do! At least the sun is shining and making everything look beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home