What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

A few more pictures




I recently gleaned a great new word from my friend Sarah: niecephews. I think that's what it was. How often I've wished I could use one word instead of saying nieces and nephews, and here it is! (Thank you, Sarah!)

You can tell from these pictures that 4 year-old Will has a fascination with powered toys and flashlights. And Grandpa's domino towers. He was SO cute with that little power screwdriver and goggles. That thing was going all evening and he was totally serious about it. I'd say he's bound to follow in his father's and grandfather's footsteps and end up using the grown-up version of those toys sometime down the road! He's also very helpful about shining a flashlight wherever it might be useful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home