What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thanksgiving Report







I just uploaded my pictures, so I thought I'd report on the day. The three older kids came over the night before. Zoe had a touch of the flu, but she felt better by Thursday. Zach was pretty bored most of the time because he had a little cold and it was too yucky to go outside -- torture for a 12 year-old nature boy! But we occupied the morning happily. Lori, Chris, and Will came over in the early afternoon and brought the attractive and tasty appetizers you see above. I think the kids ate maybe a wee bit too much because they hardly ate any dinner!

It was Will's 4th birthday as well, so he opened some presents, including the remote controlled truck from me. Silly thing cost me about $7 from Fred Meyer's, but he played with that thing all day long! He's definitely a boy -- loves things with wheels.

Well, we sat down to the meal into which so much effort had been put, and as usual, polished it off way too quickly. It was all yummy! I was stuffed, but we didn't wait long to start in on the six pies and coffee. Everyone was feeling pretty mellow, except for the kids, who seemed to unmellow as the evening went on!

'Twas a good day, though we miss some of the family members who would have completed the circle. :-( But we have much to be thankful for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home