What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Ideal Saturday Morning

It is 11:45 and I'm still in pj's because I've been enjoying a delightfully restful morning. :-) I'm loving my new room, which finally has pictures hung and is looking pretty settled and tidy. I made some Irish Breakfast tea, which I put in my little tea pot and sipped from the matching tea cup. Along with the tea I enjoyed a leftover piece of bumbleberry pie from last night. This was all consumed while sitting up in bed, listening to relaxing classical music and birds in the nearby trees, and reading my Bible and journaling. A little sunlight even spilled into the room. As I spent some time thanking the Lord for His manifold blessings, my mom came in and told me that she was making waffles topped with peaches and cream. Yes, ma'am! I have no further agenda today but to eventually get showered and dressed and maybe read a book and take a little walk (unless it rains).

Cheeky has been adjusting quite well to the house. He's gone out a few times and loves being out in the wild, the little tiger. Night before last he went out and then came back in at 5 in the morning. But last night he went out and he hasn't come back yet, so I'm a little worried. This is a big neighborhood with a number of wooded areas plus the rambling golf course right behind us, so please pray he makes it safely home. I know the One Whose eye is on the sparrow can watch out for the cat, too! He has a Humane Society tag, but it's for our former county and is outdated.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Cheeky came back last night, much to my relief!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Mrs. RF said...

Glad to hear that he is safely home again.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Booker said...

So, is Cheeky "fixed", or could he be out being "cheeky"? :-)

and that really does sound like a great Saturday...

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home