What Kristi's Harping On Now

The occasional ramblings, meditations, and thrilling adventures of Kristi A.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am a follower of Christ, wife, musician, daughter, sister, aunt, student, and friend.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Things I'm Lovin' Right Now

~I'm loving our new house, even if it's a little unfinished! I love the majestic evergreens surrounding us, the expansive blue sky (except this week it's been a wet sky) above us, and the wildlife around us.
~I'm loving being farther away from traffic and bustle and closer to the countryside. I'm spending way less money on gas these days!
~I'm loving being only 12 minutes from church and having much more encouraging interaction with our church family.
~I'm loving the summertime and opportunities to be outside. I've recently been taking up tennis again! There's a tennis court in our neighborhood just around the corner.
~I'm loving being closer to friends! It's so much easier to have friends zip over or to zip over to their place.
~I'm loving the fact that God is Jehovah-Jireh. My income has been pretty low lately and I was concerned about how I was going to pay my bills this month. But I decided to take God at His word and ask Him to provide. Then I waited. Well, the money has dribbled in and today I paid my last bill with sufficient money left over!
~I'm loving the important lessons that God has been patiently teaching me lately -- lessons in trust, joy, and surrender, to name a few.

1 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

Thank God for Himself indeed!

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home